Closed for the 2022 Season – See you next fall!
Voted ‘Best of Delano’ and consistently rated/voted one the the BEST apple orchards in Minnesota. Thank you for your support!
- Located only 4 miles west of Delano
- Free parking and admission!
- Over 20 varieties of apples – U- Pick and pre-picked. Check out our weekly update for varieties currently available
- Pumpkin patch – U-pick or pre-picked
- Fall Festival – the MOST attractions and fun! Our amazing animals, corn maze, wagon rides (hayrides), classic red train, cow barrel train, pumpkin grain train (new!), apple cannons, jump pillow, giant pumpkin pad (new!), pedal carts, bale mountain, kids zipline (new!), giant corn pit, pony rides (select weekends), free live music (most Saturdays and Sundays at 1PM), and more!
- Food trucks! Apple cider mini donuts, pumpkin spice mini donuts (new!), apple cider slushies, our own caramel apples, state fair food and so much more! Lots of options/different food trucks are scheduled again this year. Saturdays and Sundays (and Labor Day Monday/MEA). Watch for our weekly updates (on website and facebook) for more info/schedule.
Located just 4 miles west of Delano
345 County Road 30 SE – Montrose, MN
Closed for the 2022 Season
345 County Road 30 SE Montrose, MN 55363
(763) 972-3894 [email protected]