We hope your family is doing well and staying healthy. Our top priority is to keep you, our customers and employees, safe. We have carefully planned the 2020 season by incorporating guidelines from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health. We respectfully ask you to adhere to the following recommendations. Thanks for visiting!
- If you, or any one in your household, does not feel well or have any symptoms compatible with COVID-19, please stay home (or return home).
- Please use social distancing practices (six feet, or one cow length)
- Masks are required inside the apple house and in situations where social distancing isn’t possible. Masks are recommended outside. Masks are available in purchase in the apple house/info hut/apple booth.
- U-pick and pre-picked apples/pumpkins are available! We have closed all other entertainment/activities for this season, based on CDC and MN Department of Health guidelines.
- Sorry, no animal interactions (you may view the animals from a distance versus interacting directly with them).
- All employees will be wearing masks when assisting customers
- Sneeze-guard barriers have been installed at our cash registers in the apple house. We prefer credit card payment; we have added credit card machines at info hut/fruit stand
- Sanitizer stations (we have added additional stations) are available for all customers and employees
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be done continuously throughout the day by employees
- Curbside pick-up and a outdoor fruit stand for customer who want to shop and go
- We value your cooperation and understanding during these new conditions.
- We will continuous monitor our policies, the above policies may change at anytime
Luckily we have lots of outdoor space for everyone to socially distance!
We have also added an apple tent/curbside pickup to help everyone spread out. We have a tent in the parking lot selling bags of our fresh apples and many of our essential items, such as jelly and honey. We also have curbside pickup available seven days a week from (10am to 6pm, by appointment). Visit our website (www.fallharvestorchard.com) for the available options/instructions.
Please be safe, and thanks for visiting!