These are some common questions we are asked at Fall Harvest Orchard. If you have a question not listed, please feel free to call us at 763-972-3894 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where are we located? 345 County Road 30 SE, Montrose, MN 55363
- What are our hours? 10 – 6 Thursday – Sunday (and Labor Day Monday)
- Do we take Credit Cards? Yes – We take credit, debit cards and Apple pay
- Do we allow dogs? Yes – We allow friendly dogs on a leash. They enjoy our orchard!
- Do we charge admission? Free Admission and Parking!!
- Do we let visitors pick their own apples? Yes – we allow visitors to pick their own apples and pumpkins. We will post on our website what varieties are ripe and available each weekend. Pumpkins are usually ready to pick mid to late September
- Do we have restrooms available? Yes – we have indoor restrooms on site and additional port-a-potties.
- Are we open when the weather is bad? Yes – we are open even when weather isn’t the best. Some activities may have to be suspended when there is lightning or inclement weather.