Varieties Available at Fall Harvest Orchard – All are available pre-picked and bagged and most of the these varieties can be U-picked!
|State Fair||Late August|
|First Kiss||Late August|
|Dandee Red||Late August|
|Paula Red||Late August/Early September|
|Zestar!||Late August/Early September|
|Chestnut Crab||Early September|
|Sweet 16||Mid/Late September|
|Honey Crisp||Late September|
|Honey Gold||Late September|
|Cortland||Late September/Early October|
|Haralson||Late September/Early October|
|Frostbite||Late September/Mid October|
|Connell Red||Mid October|
Fall Harvest U-PICK 2020
Sorry! U-Pick for 2020 has ended due to the cold weather
U-Pick Prices – Buy the bag, fill it up!
Pick ANY apple (ask about today’s ripe varieties); mix and match!
|Small – ¼ Peck Bag||Apprx. 2.5 to 3 Pounds||$10.00|
|Medium – ½ Peck Bag||Apprx. 5 to 6 Pounds||$20.00|
|Large – Full Peck Bag||Apprx. 10 to 12 pounds||$30.00|
|Bushel Box (4 Pecks)||Apprx. 40 to 48 pounds||$90.00|
For an additional $5, you can pick with and keep a souvenir apple basket!
Save $1 off prices when using basket during future visits.
- Varieties are marked with different colored ribbon. See the apples listed above for ripe varieties (highlighted). Unripe apples don’t taste as good!
- Only pick in designated areas
- To pick the apple- roll the apple upwards off the branch and give a little twist. Do no pull straight away from tree. If two apples are joined, both may come at the same time. Please do not shake trees or branches.
- Please watch your step around the orchard – some uneven ground. Sorry, no tree climbing.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Remember… store your apples in a cool place (fridge) to increase shelf life!
CDC/State of MN: Masks are recommended. Wash your hands and only touch apples you plan to pick. Please allow social distance between you and fellow pickers. They also recommend not to sample while picking and to wash produce at home before consuming. Thanks!